Thursday, April 20, 2017

Changing face

These  days,I have been very serious in front of my students because they behaved badly in class a few days ago including not listening,even speaking.I got angry and shouted at them.After that,cheap nfl jerseys, I decided not to be kind to them because they don't deserve it.I stopped saying jokes or funny things to make them happy in class.Put on a terribly serious face, even terrific!It really worked! Nobody didn't bare to say one word.Class was so quiet that I taught my lessons without any barriers.I allowed them to choose whether to learn English,all decisions made all by themselves.In fact,for those who lack of family education and have weakest basically knowlege,it's meaningless for them to learn less or more,as long as not disturbing others and me.Still,some are considerate and like studying.
From my teaching day,The students who made me dislike are not many.I still remember a few years ago,a class of rubbish,even including girls I also thought awful.However,I can't understand how a lovely boy would love one of these girls so many years.It's none of my business,cheap snapbacks, I only hope that my son will choose a real good girl in the future.But if not,I still have no ways,let it be~
Little by little,I realized that the circles of students I are actually the ones of adults, full of masks and ugliness of human nature.
Today's break before class,a boy said that I changed.In today's class, there's still no smile on my face and told them a popular story recently called One Bowl of Noodles.It's a good thing that they will listen to me very careful each time I say something out of class.I also told them whoever doesn't know how to treasure is just a fool.
Actually,I know that I have lost much interests on students,maybe because of age's growing.I seldom get close to them,only hoping to make both them and me happy in class,hoping them happy to learn and hoping that I can have happy working days.
In fact,these above is not so important for me as before,now I just wanna quiet days and classes. I should say that one of my three world is disappearing.It's so natural because I am doing my life's subtraction.Many things in life should be thrown away to make myself more relaxed and make life simpler.I of such an age,cheap replica oakleys, try to make it~.
Being a teacher is not always so nice as I imagined of when young. In fact , facing the same all- kind-man society,sometimes, it's like a fighting field.


No comments:

Post a Comment