Thursday, April 20, 2017

A hug!

Today is Friday,wholesale nfl jerseys, tomorrow will be Christmas Eve.At this time of every year,students are always very excited about such a foreign festival instead of our traditional one "The New Year's Day."In fact,I prefer Christmas to The New Year's Day as well just because it feels a bit romantic.No noise,no visiting but staying with my own family.Our Spring Festival should be a terrible festival for all of the adults because of costing too much and busy days.Especially too long, different traditions on different days during it,and even it lasts half a month!
This Christmas should be the quietest one in my memories.I asked son how to celebrate it,but he seemed not to care about it much.Yeah,he has grown up!It's a good thing that I have ever taken lots of photos in the past Christmas Days.Because son refuses to be taken photos of him now!
Today,a student who offered to hug me as a good present.I hugged him,although some students would laugh at him because of his intelligence.However,I felt very happy!I still remember one of my past diaries--You owe me a hug.Even though I loved those students so much,cheap nfl hats, even I had told them that I wished to be hugged by them when saying goodbye to each other,they had never done that.Maybe because they were shy at that time.
That's OK.No matter how my students treat me or how much they like much,try to be happy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment