Thursday, April 27, 2017

This winter will never be cold.

I really feel a bit cold today and can touch the taste of winter.This term passes so quickly,cheap nfl hats, Over half of the term has gone,as well as all pains in the holiday have got way slowly.It's a bit awful that I have tried to upload the video in the class space,I failed at last just now.That's OK!A person never knows what tomorrow will be like,yeah,I am here,full of joys, with family and facing students.Nightmares have gone!I should thank my students first.
I won't care about how cold this coming winter will be,nobody needs me to worry about now.All who I love and love me on the earth are just around me every day.In fact,my heart is so relaxed.To change another thinking that those who really care about us will never get far from us,no matter where or which world they are at this moment.
I have a high day today,I think.I always can't help laughing,in class and in the office!I can't sure whether others think me very funny or strange,but I am such a simple woman.Although age traces my looking,the heart is just like before,never changed.Ever I have talked with a boy about love,He said that I don't understand "love",In fact,I won't believe their love at such young age,instead,I forever firmly believe in real love even though I become an old woman.
Son has found his maths book in the school,he seemed very happy,and told me it was a happy day for him.
This afternoon,replica oakley sunglasses, husband called me in the office and told me that he had prepared bulb for us which I like very much.When son and I came back home and saw the meal on the table,this is the life what I really want!Yeah,This winter is never cold.....

No comments:

Post a Comment