Thursday, April 27, 2017

The days with nice bulbs

In the office,I spoke of husband such a topic,A woman teacher who is over forty years old said that she would prefer a sociable man to a family man.However,nfl jerseys cheap, I choose totally oppositely.I like family man best,I never expect man earns too much money outside,but to raise family is OK.I hope in man's eyes,kid and wife take up all his heart.Wherever and whenever he will put family in the first place.Man cares about woman more instead of just earning money.I like the warmth which can touch.When thinking of family,heart will be full of sense of happiness,
Husband always cook porridges for us these days,I know it takes long time.When we get home,he will bring two bowls of porridges in front of son and I.It tastes delicious,and I am sure that few husband can do this for family.And few men love family so much!The feeling of happness is much stronger than what money can change.I firmly believe my choice is right.
How I wish worktime to be shorter and hometime longer.Yesterday is a happy day for all the students and teachers,but today,off-duty time delayed fifteen minutes,cheap hats, so awful!It means that son must wait for me to meet him for fifteen minutes!Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment